Who You Creepin'?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

allen

5 Things for today:

1. Lily Allen's new album "It's Not Me, It's You" deserves some kind of well written review from me - unfortunately I don't know how to review things formally. What it will get in it's place, is airtime on my iPod. That should say enough.
2. My body is starting to tell me it's time to start golfing again. There is nothing within reason I can do to satisfy that urge.
3. Little People, Big World is in my top 5 favorite shows that are airing currently. One of the others is Mad Men, I am nto sure what the other 3 are.
4. Josh Shea gave us a great piece of artwork for our Dining area...thanks Josh, it fits perfectly.
5. 35 days, 11.5 pounds.

my advice for people out there:
Buy either a slow cooker or a food processor, or both...and use them.

No comments: