Who You Creepin'?

Thursday, October 01, 2009

...Save Brandeis Swimming...

Everyone loves sweatpants, right?

This is from Alison's cousin, who is a Junior at Brandeis and on the swimming team. He sent this to his family and friends, I am doing the same:

Dear friends and family,

I hope you are all well. I apologize for sending out this mass-letter, but this is a certain case in which I need your help. As you know, I am very involved on my swim team at Brandeis. Swimming has been a major passion of mine throughout my life, and the Brandeis team has been like a family to me for the past 4 years. I owe a great deal of who I am today to what I have learned from my coaches and teammates.

However, you are probably also aware that the team is in serious trouble. We don't have a working pool to train in and we are slated for suspension at the end of the 09-10 season. We have been working hard to raise money so that the team can continue. We recently got a deal with a fundraising company in which we could buy great quality clothes and sell them at an inexpensive price. If you take a look at the attachment, you'll probably find something you'll like, or can give as a gift to someone else. The directions to order are on the form, and the whole process takes about 2 minutes. The clothes will ship to you for free in about 3 weeks.

I am only asking this of you because I truly believe the Brandeis program is more than a college sport; it teaches student-athletes important values and produces outstanding citizens. It has been a tradition that has lived on for 42 years and affected the lives of hundreds.

After you do purchase something, please send me a quick email so I can write you a more personal thank-you. I really appreciate all of your help,

Jesse


That sounds like something I can get behind...doesn't it sound that way to you?
How do you help?

1. Go straight to this link to buy gear.
2. Once you are there, type in BRANUNSDMA into the organization code
3. Buy the gear.

Site is easy, for a good cause, and nobody hates sweatpants!

No comments: