Who You Creepin'?

Friday, August 27, 2010

...Carter isn't like us...

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2010/08/carter_snubbed.html?p1=News_links

That article is rubbish.

Jimmy Carter went to N. Korea to get someone, and bring him back to the US. I don't think Carter, from what I know of him, cares about being snubbed, or worries about that type of nonsense. I don't know how, as a country, we voted Jimmy Carter President. That isn't an insult to him, it's an insult to us.

The guy isn't like anyone else in politics, ever. He is such a person of morals and passion and honesty to himself, and he is belittled daily by people who don't like him, and I don't think he cares. Well, Jimmy, I'll help you out there, too - I don't care either.

Carter went to get someone (who doesn't deserve to be "gotten"...stay the frick out of N. Korea, everyone), and he brought him home. The fact that he didn't have to shake hands with a psychotic dictator isn't going to ruin his day.

I don't know the man personally, and I could be wrong, but until he comes out and says, "BY GOSH, I'M SEETHING! I WAS SNUBBED. NOBODY SNUBS JIMMY C! NOBODY!", I'm not going to worry about his well being.

Col'nl Pritchard is projecting - his speculations say a lot more about his own personal values than it does about Carter's.

And yes, I'm prepared to take this all back when at 5:45 pm Carter admits he was, in fact, snubbed and seething about it.

2 comments:

Spoth56 said...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-got-what-america-needs-right-here,11356/

Stephen said...

Beat me to it, Spoth!