Who You Creepin'?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...I bought a new car...

I have purchased a new car.

This is my first new car since 2001 when I bought a Toyota Echo. I won't go into the specifics but that was a long time ago, in a Nick galaxy far, far away.

This time around I went to a bunch of dealerships and drove a lot of cars in 2 days.
I drove the following:
Mazda 3 (2 versions)
Toyota Camry (3 versions)
Subaru Outback (1 version)
Volkswagen Jetta (1 version)

I drove the Mazda first, and I liked it the most. I went back to it after driving the Jetta and drove the Mazda again, and I loved the way it drove and handled.

I originally posted a link here with images/details on the car, but I realized that Mazda times out the link, so I'll have to repost from a different site tomorrow. See the end of this Blog post to see what the car is and you can google it to get images/detail.

Here is also a link to a video that some dude on Youtube did that shows the interior, I got all these features and I cannot be more excited. I didn't get the blackberry, however, so I am not sure how this will interact with my iPhone, but I'm still very excited.

Officially, the car I bought is the Mazda3 s Grand Touring Edition, 2.5 Cyl, 167hp, with Tech Pack included. Black leather interior, Granite Mica Exterior.

Sweet.

2 comments:

Mr. E said...

That is sweet, Lucky. Cate Eb will be proud.

Unknown said...

for anyone who is looking, this is the mazda provided image of the car, this is my color/style:

http://images.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/flash/vehicles/garage/2010/mz3/launchsite/images/m3s/gallery/exterior/gallery_full16.jpg