Who You Creepin'?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Grum.


I knew Jeff Graham was in Disney World for a work meeting. That wasn't a secret to me. I knew he was golfing Lake Buena Vista Golf course at 12:30.

The only fact I knew about LBV Golf Course of any real consequence is that the course winds through the hotel property of Disney's Old Key West. That's all I really knew.

At about noon, Alison and I decided to go to Downtown Disney, and once we got there, we saw the little water boats that you can take out and drive around. It dawned on me that Saratoga Springs Resort's new "Treehouse Villas" were along this waterway and we could possibly rent the little boat to see the Villas.

So at some point, 1:40 or so I think, we rented a boat. A few minutes into the boat ride we realized that the geography of the Lake Buena Vista course put it right along our Boat Trail, which was an interesting coincidence. On our boat ride around, we were on the water for 33 minutes. We saw 3 tees for golf holes, and 2 Greens. As we were on our way back, we went under a bridge.

A cart passed OVER the bridge as we were on the water, and who was it? Yup. Grum. Me and Alison shouted, he saw us and ran over. The coincidence was immense. It was like we were stalking, but we weren't, and I don't think we could have planned it better. I want to post photos of it tomorrow.

No comments: