Who You Creepin'?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

...a promise...

I made a promise in a previous blog, and it was that I would speak about Obama's remarks to the graduating class of Arizona State, and I'm not going to lie, I don't have the energy to do it anymore. I really don't.

To sum it up, I think you should read the remarks yourself, and make your own judgments. If you want to be tuned in to what may or may not have frustrated me, keep in mind the following:
1. The dude just bought a $5,000 dog.
2. He will never want anything else in the rest of his life.
3. He is probably in the top 10 or 15 most ambitious and successful people in the world.
4. His title is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

So do what you may with all that info. Oh, also, I see the link goes to Huffington Post, just so you know, I didn't read the remarks there so what the readers have said in response to his words have nothing to do with what I think.

The "Candidate" Obama and the "President" Obama are two different people, just if anyone is keeping score. And how much more can he take on? I don't mean that from a work perspective, I mean it from a "I don't like the banks, they are mine"...", I don't like the Auto Companies, they are mine..."

I sound like Rush Limbaugh, and I hate that, if I ever sound like Coulter, ring the alarms.

1 comment: