Who You Creepin'?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exercise.

Alison and I ran today, really nice route past a lake and the Charles River. The :28 minute run was like running through my entire life story, it was awesome...the spring really is great...

We ran through a neighborhood that led to a pathway we could run on, and it reminded me of the little bike path we created near Mo Pratt and Trenton Tunks' house...Then we passed a little league field where kids were practicing, and it got me all pumped up to want to play baseball again (that feeling is gone now, it was short-lived)...

Then after we finished running (3.1 miles, :28 minutes), we walked across the street to shoot hoops, and there were six 14-16 year old dudes shooting hoops, having fun, wasting time...and lastly, next to us on the grass, was an ultimate team finishing up practice, it was odd, like my whole life flashed before my eyes, but I'm the healthiest I'm ever been instead of on the verge of death like you usually hear about it...

On that note, down 22.5 lbs since 1/13. Why not, right?

No comments: