Who You Creepin'?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Howard Stern & Beyonce.

I like Howard Stern a lot - I would actually say there is not a single entertainer that has been more influential or more entertaining in my life than him. If you don't listen to him, you have a perception of him, and most likely the perception is based in reality - but the vast majority of what you think of him is inaccurate.

Most of his show, I would say :45 out of :60 minutes is devoted to stuff like Howard and his crew joking around, making fools of themselves, and joking around. One thing that he cannot stand is hypocrisy, and he recognizes it in himself, and is critical of others. The best is when they go after celebrities who take themselves too seriously, and this is a great example:

Listen to this Beyonce audio, I just find this so funny. I know Beyonce can sing, and they recognize it, but I guess the point is that as seriously as she takes herself, and the image she projects for herself, there is no excuse for this type of singing, ever.

Anyway, I just found this funny.

No comments: