Who You Creepin'?

Friday, October 06, 2006

1 Month.

I swam tonight with Alison - pretty packed house at the YMCA. I went in hoping to do 1/2 mile (18 laps), and do it with a little more consistency. I think I did a fairly good job. I actually ended up doing 20 laps, and I think I did them in the following blocks:
2, 3, 3, 4, 2, 4, 2...

I want to do 5 straight 3 times next time. But that may be hard. I'm still working on form a lot, and I played around with different breathing techinques, but I think its cool that i am a faster swimmer than I was 1 month ago.

I cannot believe that I started my job four weeks ago. NUTS! I'm going to use this forum to also update people on my work, which I think is fun, and I think some basketball (and possibly NCAA Football!!!) fans would find interesting. The fruit of my work will start to show itself in newspapers and magazines across the country soon, stay tuned!

Workout: 20 laps (.51 miles), ~35 minutes

No comments: