Who You Creepin'?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Metal.

Congrats Metal - you did it again. They made nationals for the 2nd straight year (WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN THREE??? WHY!??!?) - and they looked good doing it. After a troubling game against DoG, they def. came out blazing vs. Goat and really did a good job of making things extremely difficult.

I'm not gonna say anything bad about Goat, or DoG, or anyone - just flat out awesome win for Metal and I'm real proud of everyone on that team. They have managed to really keep the essence of the team alive but also evolve themselves into a nasty competitor.

And it has to be mentioned how awesome Brute Squad was this weekend as well. First place in the New England region - never happened before for Brute, awesome job there, too!

On the subject of my training I completed the 6 mile run today, in under 1 hour, with relative ease. It was an awesome weather day, amazing really. Everything was so clear and crisp and sunny, it was perfect running weather.

At no point today did i feel tired, injured or like I wanted to stop. It was an easy run, and it was awesome. Next week is 7 miles and I am so confident about it, I am looking forward to it. It'll probably be done in Ayer before football. But shucks, it felt awesome this morning.

Workout: 6 miles - watched awesome regionals all day.

No comments: