Who You Creepin'?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pedometer.

Thank goodness for the Gmap Pedometer. It works well, and it tells me exactly how far I run every time.

I left work at 6 tonight, went straight to Brighton for my softball game, which started at 7.15. I parked my car by about 6.30 and I listened to some Howard before I ran. I don't know when I started, so I don't know how long I ran, but it felt good.

I was real comforted tonight during my run when I saw the top of the Prudential, mostly b/c I knew it was my way BACK on the loop, but also b/c I knew I was at my highest point, so that was pretty cool.

I ran 3.26 tonight, I REALLY wish I had timed it to see if I did it in 1/2 hour, but I definitely feel like I did. Either way, it was a good run, I only felt tired during my uphills but it was really good, and I finished very strong.

After that, I played softball! I made a few plays I was proud of, lost 1 in the lights, got a few hits, but got out at 2nd trying to stretch a single into a double. I slid head first into the bag, was called safe, and my ultimate instincts took over and I called myself out.

it just felt like the right thing to do.

workout: 3.26 mile run, somewhere around 1/2 hour. Softball game.

No comments: