Who You Creepin'?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Steam.

Yah, its friday, but it feels like a bad news day. Looks like Metal is having another tough run with DoG, and I feel bad b/c its probably packed and they probably wanted to win real bad. Bullcorn, sorry Metal.

I ran last night at the gym, 1/2 hour. I didn't have my ipod b/c my earbuds kept slipping out Wednesday night, but I forgot to find the remote before I started and 80 percent of my run was to Inside Edition on TV and it was honestly way more painful than running itself.

Boring 1/2 hour, 3.2 miles. With nobody else there its so hard to push yourself and stay motivated. Oh well.

I wanted to swim tonight, but I don't think I can b/c I am running to something for work in about 5 minutes...

Thursday workout: 1/2 hour, 3.2 miles

No comments: