Who You Creepin'?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Half.

Today I officially ran the longest I have ever run in a given day. I know there was a loop at Umass, and I am pretty sure it was 2.8 or 2.7 miles, and I know I ran that twice in a row, but for some reason I thought I had a 6 mile run stuck in there as well - but I cannot recall when/where it was, so last week's 6 miler was a "I'm pretty sure that's the farthest I have ever run"...but today definitely took the cake.

Went to Trav's to run a 7 mile loop through Ayer/Devens/Littleton, which ended up being difficult, but not impossible. I feel this in my legs more than any other run, without a doubt. The one thing I can think of is that I did a lot of dancing last night at Richie and Laura's wedding. I don't know what is going to happen next weekend, as I am going to be at another wedding Saturday night. The 8 mile run has to be done - I just don't know when I'm going to do it. I'm a bit nervous about getting it done, but it'll get done. I promise. I mean, I have to.

8 mile next Sunday, 9 mile the Sunday after that then it'll drop back down for a week, then go back up and back and forth and back and forth...its going to get harder from here, it really will - and that thought is pretty scary.

Running alone wasn't fun, I need a small ipod, something I can carry with me, something I can have on my mind.

I'm over halfway there, distance-wise. I'm pretty confident I can do this.

Workout: 6.8 miles, just under 70 minutes.

No comments: