Who You Creepin'?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Comeback.

I felt great tonight. Really did. Don't know what the timing was, I think somewhere around 25-28 minutes, pretty positive it was in that range, but it was our 3 mile loop. A few observations about the run.

I am sick of Needham Center (as part of a running route). Now that I feel like I have a groove when I run, I hate stopping at streetlights. I am required to cross 2 roads, and I don't want to do it again, so I must adjust.

Another thing is that its just too dark. I don't know what to do besides running on the treadmill, but its real dark out there early, and its getting unsafe to run.

But to reiterate my first line, I literally think this is the strongest I felt during a run, I think i could have pushed myself to well under 8 minute miles, I really do. I could be crazy though.

Tomorrow I'll run before my softball game, Friday I swim.

Workout: 2.95 mile loop, Needham.

1 comment:

micah said...

Good job fisher... makes me pumped to hear about you attacking these runs.