Who You Creepin'?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Break.

I'm tired. Officially. I didn't know it was going to happen, but it came on quick. But the thing that is great about taking today off, and doing nothing but walk around a mall and put on some new jeans, I really am thrilled that a few hours of relaxing makes me feel like I am ready to go tomorrow.

I took today off of running because I really do want to listen to my body, and my body asked me to stop. The 6 miler, golfing and swimming in 36 hours made me feel like I needed to take a break.

But in better news, I am wearing shorts I haven't worn comfortably in 2 years - I bought new jeans today that are a size smaller than 1 month ago, and I am not sure if they are too BIG...

Tomorrow I'm back on track, do some running after work, same with Thursday. I'll be back on track, ready for the 7 mile trek this weekend, maybe in Kingston!

Workout: The Mall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ate after my 6 mile run, but after swimming I pretty much came home and went to bed. i think I had ice cream too, that doesn't really address protien.

I am a bit tired today too, but extremely excited to run, so I think it was a 1 day blunder.