Who You Creepin'?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Floater.

I don't know what it was, and I am 85 percent sure I don't want to know what it was, but there was something gross in the pool last night. It ruined my swim, it really did. Twice my face made contact with it, and once my hand did, and I just wanted to get away from it. But I couldn't.

I changed lanes, and this hairlike structure was just chasing me around the pool, everywhere.

I had ambitious goals, to do 6, 8 then 10 laps for a total of 24 (.67 miles), but they died quickly. I did 6 and then 8, I was a bit exhausted b/c I was at work til 7.15...But I wanted to stay and get it done.

But I didn't. I finished the 3rd set with only 3 laps, b/c my final brush up with the floater just pissed me off and I wanted out of that pool.

I am running 4 miles tonight, probably all treadmill (YUCK!) but I'll find something good on the TV.

Things I need to make this experience better:
1) I Pod Nano
2) nothing else.

Workout: 17 laps (.47 miles)

No comments: