Who You Creepin'?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bradykid.

This is so much fun watching Tom Brady right now. He is magical. I am so excited about the start of the NBA season, but its awesome to see such a great football player and such a great team tonight. All the calls are going their way and all the bounces - and the 17-0 feels like 50-0.

Went swimming tonight, swam a 1/2 mile in less than a 1/2 hour, don't know/care if thats fast at all..but it sure was fun. There were 5-6 laps tonight that I swam as fast as I could and I felt like I was going very fast (for me)...but it really drew a large amount of energy from me. I think I am going to just go it slow next Monday.

It felt great to get out after yesterdays run, definitely still feel some hip soreness, but I am not going to worry about it b/c it isn't too painful and I understand my body being mad at me for running 9 miles I really do wonder at this point how much I run during a day of ultimate at a tourney, considering how much more sore I am after ultimate.

Damned Mewelde Moore - just returned a punt for a TD. Lame.

Workout: 1/2 mile swimming in around 1/2 hour at the Y.

No comments: