Who You Creepin'?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trav's.

What a rediculous weekend. Can't put it into words on a website, but it was Trav's wedding, and it was everything from Thursday night til Sunday afternoon - and it was awesome. I'm gonna just stick with the training here.

Thursday night:
Went to the Y to have a run, and I did my goal of 30 minutes at 6.8 mph, which is about an 8.48 mile. I did 3.4 miles strong, and I'm thrilled. Tuesday night I am doing 7.0 mph for 30 minutes - 3.5 mile run. I think I'm going to do that on Tuesday's and then up the distance on Thursdays, pace unknown.

Sunday morning:
I was tired - long night of dancing, long weekend overall. It was so hard to get a route straight, really cool park in Colonie NY, but we didn't know how to get anywhere cuz there wasn't a mad readily avaliable. I had one, but i didn't bring it...and I regret that.

The run was supposed to be 8 miles, and if I had a gun to my head I would have done 8 miles, but i was so exhausted and we had a place to be...so the run was closer to 6-6.25. I am not ashamed.

Workout logs:
thursday - 3.4 miles in 1/2 hour treadmill, YMCA Needham
sunday - 6 - 6.25 miles in 65 minutes, Colonie NY

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Not a bad pace after a long night of dancing. Keep it up!