Who You Creepin'?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Uphill.

We have a winner. Tonight was my least favorite run of the bunch. We did a new 3.2 mile route that we hadn't done before - but it took us straight up a hill for at least 1/4 of a mile, if not more...then straight down.

Mind you, we ran past a nuthouse and the entire 1/4 - 1/2 mile downhill was in the pitch dark, with ZERO houses or streetlights. I know I said it before, but its just TOO DARK to do this anymore, and it makes me so sad. I wonder if I can possibly run in the AM...

Running in the AM....not something I am a fan of. I mean, I like running 1 hour after I wake up, but the thought of waking up at 6.30 to go for a 1/2 hour run and immediately get into breakfast/shower/gotowork mode isn't really the thing I am most excited about.

That leaves the treadmill. Yuk.

Workout: 3.2 (ish) miles, right around a 1/2 hour. uphill.

No comments: