Who You Creepin'?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Pinehills.

Had a great day of golf with grum today. Shot a 108, which sucks, but its just what I always shoot. 100-110, every single gosh darned time. I still contend that I am the worst golfer (in the universe), who plays as much as I do. Or, in other words, take all the people who have played as much as me, and I have the worst handicap out of them all. But whatever, what can I do?

Tonight after golf, Al and I went for a good swim. I did 21 laps, up from 20. Wore my new swim shorts, which I are basically compression shorts, but I could swim faster in them. We were swimming for a little over a 1/2 hour I believe.

I think I did 2-2-4-4-4-5, with some stops in between, but definitely the last 4-4-5 were in full, with the only breaks to fix goggles that wer fogging up. My face was getting real hot, I don't know why.

I'm officially tired - physically, its the first time I have felt this. I have my 7 miler next weekend, it'll be interesting to see how that feels on Monday.

Workout: 35 minute swim, 21 laps (.58 miles)
Next week's swimming goal: 24 laps (.67 miles)

No comments: