Who You Creepin'?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nine.

Well, over and done with, and it was awesome.

Nine miles this morning, 7.5 of which were pretty standard, the last 1.5 were a bit difficult, but only because soreness started in on my hips, which was unique. But overall the run was awesome. We went from our apartment in Needham to the intersection of Rt. 9 and 16 - and it was great. We stopped at 4.5 miles for stretching, for about 5 minutes.

The whole thing took us 92 minutes (not including stop time) which we are both real happy with. I want to say my goal for the 1/2 marathon is going to be 140 minutes, and I think thats a cool goal thats achievable. I haven't started to think about how the setting of my race is going to positively effect my output - its going to be so awesome.

It was so nice today but windy as all heck...but overall it didn't seem to effect things much.

Nine miles - most of the way to 13 as I see it. Next week we are back down to 5 and its going to feel so great and easy. Tuesday and Thursday we hope to run 40 minutes instead of 30, closer to 4.5 miles than 3.5, so thats awesome too...

Workout: 9 miles, 92 minutes.

No comments: