Who You Creepin'?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Biking

I thought biking was going to be my favorite part of this whole training, but the reality is I really don't like it all that much. I haven't biked outside, so thats not really a fair thing to do - to trash it...but I have been on the bike at the Y, like I did tonight.

After 15 minutes I felt a big burn in my legs, which is okay b/c its what you expect. But at the same time, I felt like I couldn't get comfortable on the seat, and that my nipples were almost being bashed by my knees with every pedal - I found it monumentally frustrating.

I did a few different workouts tonight, no more than 25 minutes total. Elliptical, bike and stairmaster, but I don't like any of them. I felt a lot of frustration when I couldn't go swimming, I REALLY have to go on Wednesday mornings before work. It is imperative - I just HAVE to. I love it so much that its not something I can pass up.

By the way, all this training has killed my golf game. I couldn't hit a ball straight to save my life at the range tonight. I am PISSED.

workout log: 25 minutes on various YMCA machines.

No comments: